This is what we can do for you or your Business
If your business don’t have a comprehensive DRP (Disaster Recovery Plan) you are on risk!
If your company suffers a major disaster it is very often that your business do not reopen, events like:
A DRP Plan must meet the following requirements to avoid shut down internal business processes, while lost data can impact employee productivity, revenues, company reputation and in the worst case can result in contract penalties and fines for non-compliance.
- Fast and Efficient
- Easy to Use
Protect all your data in your company premises, remote locations, private and public clouds even on mobile devices.
We can protect the following Systems and Storage Units:
- Microsoft Windows® servers and PCs
- Microsoft Hyper-V®
- VMware vSphere®
- Microsoft Exchange, SQL Server®, SharePoint®, Active Directory®
- Citrix XenServer®, Linux® KVM, Red Hat® Enterprise Virtualization, Oracle® VM Server
- Mac® OS X
- Mobile Devices – iPhone®, iPad®, Android®
- Microsoft Azure® VMs, Amazon® EC2
- Disks, NAS, SAN, cloud
- Tape, autoloaders, libraries
According with ITIL v.3x all organization data must be backup up from each user workstation.